23 July 2010

EXAMS -- The more you hate them, the more they haunt you!

My cerebrum was relaxed and in a good condition until our Professors announced that our exam would start on Monday.

The parts of my brain and my entire system had malfunctioned before the end of the entire "revelation". I was so shocked and told myslef, "AM I DREAMING?". I heard my guardian angel saying, "WTH! Get a life! Of course you're not dreaming! You have to prepare for your exams my dear." Again, I talked to myself, "You're in a big trouble, a really big trouble!"

I actually don't review or even scan my notes before the exams. I'M A BIG CRAZY LAZY KID. I don't mind exams because I always believe in "STOCK KNOWLEDGE". Haha.. :D Call me a punk but that's how I survived my college life.

Since our major requires talking to numbers and playing with equations, formulas, and the likes.. We have to spend most of our time solving and memorizing the methods and formulas. I KNOW RIGHT! :)
We have a two-day school-off before the start of our hell week. My classmates and I were planning to spend the days to have a group study and go crazy studying. Well, as expected, I did nothing. I just slept and did the usual stuff. I'm telling now how lazy and useless I am. hahahaa


I sensed that a disaster was coming, so I decided to scan my notes. Luckily, I couldn't remember anything. ;) hehe.. "I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE FIGHT I DECIDED TO COMMIT"

The next morning, our Professor came to class with a very BIG SMILE on his face, telling us that he's so overjoyed because no one passed the exam. "WHAT?! YES! WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT JOKING!"


He then informed us that he's gonna give us another chance. "THERE WILL BE A REMEDIAL EXAM TOMORROW. SO, PREPARE YOURSELVES MY BRAINY STUDENTS!"

Again, for the nth time, I talked to myself. "ANOTHER DAY TO REVIEW?!" I thought I'm free from stresses and tensions, but, again, I have to review (I mean scan my notes). This would kill me!


Just this morning, we took our remedial exam. It went good. I almost mastered the problems (haha! mastered? LOL). There were two problems but I only solved the second one (most of us did that), it's for three hours, and it has a two-page solution (You really have to waste papers for this).

After the exam, I felt relief. But when I was walking, heading out of the school, I realized that I was wrong with one of the answers/ processes, I REALLY KNEW IT! WHAT KIND OF STUPIDITY I POSSESS?!!! (>.<)

That's a five-unit subject. There are still two subjects to go and I'm not totally relaxed now.
THE EXAMS ARE STILL ON MY MIND.
NIGHTMARES ABOUT EXAMS ARE THE SCARIEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment