06 September 2012

One hello, a lot of goodbyes.

I gained more than fifteen friends in just less than a month. We were together in a rocky road during our training. We shared our laughter, victories, knowledge, opinions, disappointments, dramas, and even tears. We had misunderstandings, too, but that didn't hinder us from becoming one and for us to maintain our camaraderie. Day after day, we motivated each and every member of the team to stay with us. That's the most challenging part, making somebody stay though s/he decides to change her/ his way. Saddening, isn't it? I can accept that, because that's what make her/ him happy. Resign if you want, but our friendship remains.

Weeks had passed and we're almost at the next part of the challenge we opted to face, but a problem occurred. That problem was one of the worst scenarios I have ever seen in my existence. We were twelve, only five were chosen to stay, with no bloody justification.. at all. WHAT IS HOLOCAUST. My disappointment and miserableness could have been lessened if there was an explanation provided. Oh dear. My friends don't deserve it.

Five of us are already in the midst of facing another level of hardship. We're in a battle field, not that well-equipped, still crying our hearts out due to the verdict, less motivated, we feel alone.

I know after some weeks, perhaps one or two, or even three of us, will also find and follow another route of life to become happy and successful. Whatever happens, it will always direct us to a better, or the best, environment.

Team Android 19.2 Yema, kindly follow your heart and mind, not the befuddling document. I don't really express myself, but with this product-of-my-brain-cells writing, I hope you feel my gratitude hammer against your chest. Cheerio, loves!

1 comment:

  1. you people defined the BEST call center experience! I know I will never ever find this kind of craziness with the next job I will have. I'll cherish this part of my life with you guys. 

    ReplyDelete